My guest today on 7 Minutes of Strategy is DJ Skee. He’s an innovator who has consistently identified the next trends in music and culture first, introducing the world to artists like Kendrick Lamar, Lady Gaga, Post Malone, Travis Scott, and has produced for artists like Snoop Dogg and Michael Jackson. His passion and love for the hobby - combined with his ability to influence and improve the experience of all collectors is unprecedented.
He's an investor in WhatNot
- Why did he create a card with U-M RB Blake Corum?
- What does he look for when investing in Hobby Businesses?
- What is his latest venture TheRealest.com all about?
- What makes Game Used / Stage Used Memorabilia Valuable and why Witness-Based Authentication is Important
- Advice for Aspiring Card Artists