Sports Card Strategy Show Ep. 79: List Embiid Now? Major League Profits Scam? List A Big Unit NT 1/1
Welcome to Episode 79 of the Sports Card Strategy Show with Paul Hickey, Kendall McKee of Just Breaks and Chad Guell.
We have to be the only Sports Card Podcast that goes in depth into not only the major sports, baseball, basketball, football, but also digs into opportunities for soccer, F1, college basketball and NBA Draft Prospects, and even celebrity cards.
In this episode we talk about:
- L of the Week - Anthony Edwards In Person Auto, Spencer Jones is a redemption
- W of the Week - Anthony Edwards Optic Blue Velocity PSA 10, Audience W's of the Week - SGC 9.5. slab cracking to PSA 10s!
- Buy of the Week - Elijah Green, Brooks Lee, Joe Burrow, Elly De La Cruz, Candace Parker and more
- Sell of the Week - Cam Johnson, Kawhi Leonard
- Audience Q and A - Should you buy In Person Autos? Should you list Joel Embiid Now? What makes more money, autos or SP variations? How to list a Randy Johnson NT 1/1 Booklet Game-Used Patch Auto
But we also talk about vintage slab-cracking opportunities to submit to PSA, flip for profit to fund your PC.
We'd love your questions and comments!
Save 20% on the Premium Sports Card Investment Report by using the promo code "nooffseason" at checkout.
This video is brought to you by Market Movers App by Sports Card Investor. Get your first month for $1 at MarketMoversApp.com by using the promo code "nooffseason" or clicking here - https://www.sportscardinvestor.com/plans/?ref=63&campaign=sportscardstrategy
Listen and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/sports-card-strategy-with-paul-hickey/id1260430264?id=1260430264
Listen and Subscribe on Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4jbdUs62GK9ekON7vaxqz8
Join our Sports Card Strategy Facebook Group here!
Check out our Sports Card Investment Report!
Paul Hickey is the founder of NoOffseason.com, home of the Sports Card Investment Report and The Sports Card Strategy Show. He is also a contributing writer for Sports Card Investor.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.