Welcome to Episode 34 of the Sports Card Strategy Show. Paul Hickey and Kendall McKee discuss the following:
- Considerable flaws in data tracking tools
- Data without context is bad
- NBA Finals preview
- Vini Jr. on the rise and other takeaways from UEFA Champions League Final
- Should we be worried about Vlad Jr?
- Should you be excited about Zion?
- How to sell your sports cards
- Audience mailbag
Save 20% on the Premium Sports Card Investment Report by using the promo code "nooffseason" at checkout.
This video is brought to you by Market Movers App by Sports Card Investor. Get your first month for $1 at MarketMoversApp.com by using the promo code "nooffseason" or clicking here - https://www.sportscardinvestor.com/plans/?ref=63&campaign=sportscardstrategy
Listen and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/sports-card-strategy-with-paul-hickey/id1260430264?id=1260430264
Listen and Subscribe on Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4jbdUs62GK9ekON7vaxqz8
Spread the word. Share please.