In this full episode of the Sports Card Strategy Show, co-host Greg Lanctot and I discuss our recent sports card buys and sales, as well as the following topics:
- Did Greg get a steal on a Lando Norris lot?
- Why I'm purging so many base cards
- Why I'm still buying tons of Oscar Piastri and Caden Clark cards
- Why the RC designation is so important to F1
- Did you know F2 Drivers are included in F1 sets?
- Why Steph Curry is still #1 on our Sports Card Investment Report
Save 20% on the Premium Sports Card Investment Report by using the promo code "nooffseason" at checkout.
This video is brought to you by Market Movers App by Sports Card Investor. Get your first month for $1 at MarketMoversApp.com by using the promo code "nooffseason" or clicking here - https://www.sportscardinvestor.com/plans/?ref=63&campaign=sportscardstrategy
Listen and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/sports-card-strategy-with-paul-hickey/id1260430264?id=1260430264
Listen and Subscribe on Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4jbdUs62GK9ekON7vaxqz8
Spread the word. Share please.