We're launching niche sports card shows on the channel / feed and our latest episode features Greg Lanctot and I in Episode 1 of The F1 Card Strategy Show. In this long-form podcast, we discuss the state of the F1 Card Market, specifically...
- How to still find arbitrage in F1 Cards
- PSA 9s are a play
- Max Verstappen / Lewis Hamilton undervalued - time to buy
- Charles Leclerc time to sell? Would you rather have Leclerc or George Russell?
- Are Sapphire cards investable?
- Are Lights Out cards investble?
- Breaking down Topps F1 Dynasty
Save 20% on the Premium Sports Card Investment Report by using the promo code "nooffseason" at checkout.
This video is brought to you by Market Movers App by Sports Card Investor. Get your first month for $1 at MarketMoversApp.com by using the promo code "nooffseason" or clicking here - https://www.sportscardinvestor.com/plans/?ref=63&campaign=sportscardstrategy
Listen and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/sports-card-strategy-with-paul-hickey/id1260430264?id=1260430264
Listen and Subscribe on Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4jbdUs62GK9ekON7vaxqz8
Spread the word. Share please.