In this episode of the Sports Card Strategy Show, my co-host Conner Barnett and I break down the NBA. Topics covered include:
- The Difference Between Sports Betting and Sports Cards
- How Good Is The 2021-22 NBA Rookie Class?
- Is Joel Embiid A Buy Now?
- More Likely To Win A Championship - Ja, Luka or Trae?
- Should You Buy Bones Hyland Or Cam Thomas?
- Should You Buy Zion Cards Now?
- Which NBA Superstars Make The Most Sense To Invest In For A 2022 Championship Run?
- Who Are Future All-Stars To Buy?
- Who Is More Likely To Win An NBA Championship? Luka or LaMelo?
This video is brought to you by Market Movers App by Sports Card Investor. Save 20% on MarketMoversApp.com by using the promo code "nooffseason" or clicking here - https://www.sportscardinvestor.com/plans/?ref=63&campaign=sportscardstrategy
Listen and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/sports-card-strategy-with-paul-hickey/id1260430264?id=1260430264
Listen and Subscribe on Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4jbdUs62GK9ekON7vaxqz8
Slabs for Sale! https://nooffseason.com
Paul Hickey is a Digital Creator, who builds WordPress websites for small businesses, runs an eCommerce Sports Cards and Digital Collectibles business at NoOffseason.com, authors books and creates digital art in the form of NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens).
In each of his entrepreneurial endeavors, he believes it's important to create a community. He strives to do this by creating helpful content for his audience (community members) to learn about the topics he's interested in.
This is why he creates content on the following topics:
Spread the word. Share please.