Welcome to Episode 75 of the Sports Card Strategy Show with Paul Hickey, Kendall McKee and Chad Guell.
We have to be the only Sports Card Podcast that goes in depth into not only the major sports, baseball, basketball, football, but also digs into opportunities for soccer, F1, college basketball and NBA Draft Prospects, and even celebrity cards.
In this episode we talk about:
- Gavi's Contract Situation and how it affects his card market
- What HGA, SGC and BGS slabs to crack and submit to PSA
- Do Rookie Ticket Autos Need To Be Graded?
- What is the difference between a Bowman 1st Edition and a Bowman Chrome 1st?
- How to get started investing in Wresting Cards / WWE Autos
But we also talk about vintage slab-cracking opportunities to submit to PSA, flip for profit to fund your PC.
We'd love your questions and comments!
Save 20% on the Premium Sports Card Investment Report by using the promo code "nooffseason" at checkout.
This video is brought to you by Market Movers App by Sports Card Investor. Get your first month for $1 at MarketMoversApp.com by using the promo code "nooffseason" or clicking here - https://www.sportscardinvestor.com/plans/?ref=63&campaign=sportscardstrategy
Listen and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/sports-card-strategy-with-paul-hickey/id1260430264?id=1260430264
Listen and Subscribe on Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4jbdUs62GK9ekON7vaxqz8
Spread the word. Share please.