Many people think buying baseball prospect cards is risky business, and ask us why we do it so much, when we're actually pretty risk averse. We think it is perceived as risky because Bowman Chrome 1st Prospect cards can be quite expensive, for players that are never guaranteed to make a dent in the big leagues, let alone become Hall of Famers.
While it's impossible to predict who is going to be a Hall of Famer, it's not hard to predict who will make it to the MLB, and the amount of hype that player will have when they do.
The Call-Up is not only the name of one of our favorite podcasts, but it's the key point to sell prospect cards. We break this down further as Aram Leighton from JustBaseball.com discusses the following and more with Lefty McKee and Paul Hickey...
- How to anticipate when a prospect is about to get called up
- Breaking down the JustBaseball.com Top 100 Prospect List
- Can Kahlil Watson turn it around? How to avoid future Kahlils
- How Aram found Endy Rodriguez, Elly De La Cruz and other undrafted prospects
- The great Druw Jones Sports Card debate and why his swing now doesn't matter that much
- Each of our individual baseball card prospecting strategies differ, so Aram breaks down some penny stocks, Paul goes with the hype train, and Lefty falls somewhere in the middle.
Watch the full video to see Aram Leighton's top upcoming sleeper baseball prospecting cards.
Get a free 30 day trial to our Premium Sports Card Investment Report now.
This video is brought to you by Market Movers App by Sports Card Investor. Get your first month for $1 at MarketMoversApp.com by using the promo code "nooffseason" or clicking here - https://www.sportscardinvestor.com/plans/?ref=63&campaign=sportscardstrategy
Listen and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/sports-card-strategy-with-paul-hickey/id1260430264?id=1260430264
Listen and Subscribe on Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4jbdUs62GK9ekON7vaxqz8
Spread the word. Share please.